What Their Customers Are Saying ?

Cookworld USA - I just wanted to let you know that the nutritious, waterless cooking that I was able to accomplish with Cookware contributed to my daughter regaining her health.

Cookworld USA

I just wanted to let you know that the nutritious, waterless cooking that I was able to accomplish with Cookware contributed to my daughter regaining her health. Last summer she was extremely sick with an unknown immune deficiency disease caused by her exposure to mold in her apartment.

She could barely move or function when she came to stay with us.

We cooked plain, nutritious meals made from cereals, grains, fruits, vegetables and meats. Today, 6 months later she is extremely healthy; recovering so fast that her doctor’s can’t believe it.

Paul L May

Cookworld USA - I LOVE these pots

Cookworld USA

I think you really have Abby and I addicted. We both couldn’t not wait to come home to cook.

I got home first so I got to cook those steaks. I cooked onions with them and them a whole pot of vegetables in another pot. We had the best meal. I don’t think we will be going out as often as we have been.

I should really thank Bill Handel. If it were not for him we could never have known about this incredible cookware. I cannot wait to cook my famous pork chops. It seems impossible to improve on my recipe but I somehow feel they will be even better with our new cookware.

Again, thanks for all your help. I am telling all my patients about it.

I LOVE these pots!!!

Dr. Briggs

Cookworld USA - I absolutely LOVE my cookware

Cookworld USA

I absolutely LOVE my cookware. I have to say that I was somewhat skeptical about it but it is the BEST cookware that I have ever used!

Josie N

Cookworld USA - Terrible product

Dear Kathryn.....please call our office. For the handles to get hot , you are using too high a flame . The product was designed for low heat, saving on energy. We recommend you view the DVD included with your set.
1.5
Layout of Store

Ive had a set of cookware for the better part of 2 years. After reading the manual, the how tos and calling, i am happy to report that NOTHING WORKS.

Everything is burned including my hands on your handles. Those that also smell like burning rubber. My food is ruined, my hands are burned and my house smells. I think this is a scam.

I bought new pots and pans. Would love to burn these.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookworld Usa Cookware.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Cookworld USA's reply to:

Cookworld USA - Non Stick?

Dear Customer…..We will send you an omelet pan for your breakfast needs. The Pans are not made of Teflon. They are Stainless steel and require pam or butter when frying an egg. Thank you for your understanding

I just want to say that they do cook fairly nicely and quickly. The whistles do work and let me know when to turn the stove down to low.

I do have to say though that they are definitely not non stick. I usually have to scrub off most of what I cook. Cooking eggs is almost a nightmare since they always stick. I was told that you don't have to use oil anymore to cook your food.

Well, I almost have to use oil all the time to avoid scrubbing when I am done. It also says that they do not stain, but they sure do stain and it won't come off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookworld Usa Cookware.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Cookworld USA - Customer Care Review from Lewisburg, West Virginia

Dear Customer , We are happy to send our service tech to Your Home. Your product has a lifetime Warranty and We will be happy to service or replace any defective Pieces. The travel company requires a $100 refundable deposit to ensure your arrival on said Date. We are here to please and always Committed To Excellence.
1.1
Layout of Store

I was told I won a free vacation and some other prizes. I should have known it was a scam from that point.

We were given a presentation by Jerry from Cookoworld through bridal registries. They target newly engaged couples. (201) 919-8590 Is his number. He gave it to us, answered the phone once and after that was never able to be reached again.

Customer service was horrible. At the end of the presentation, if you want to cookware, you sign a contract. He explains the contract in great detail but leaves out the most important thing. You can no longer cancel the order until after 3 days.

I tried to cancel once I read this after waiting for my pots to arrive. Unfortunately it was already 7 days so they would not cancel my order and Jerey was not picking up the phone. I have no choice but to pay $2076 for 10 pots that I don't need or use. The main reason I purchased was because of the gifts that come with it which seem to surpass the $2K cost.

But after getting those and trying to redeem them, I quickly learned that their are financial strings attached to each of them which makes them not such a good deal. I am very upset about this company and I would like to sue!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookworld Usa Customer Care.